HELP PAGE FOR
ARE YOU A MEMBER BUT PASSWORD IS NOT WORKING?
TO JOIN THE SITE, click here
Any problems or error messages with streams in REAL PLAYER? Try clicking the PLAY BUTTON a 2nd time, that usually resolves it. If you get an error message it sometimes requires you to disable or configure a firewall. Email webmaster AT tomlordmuscle.com if you don't know how to do this. Or phone 415-357-1600. We will be in the process of adding streams in different formats, such as Flash, and Mobile-Device compatible formats, as time goes on.
PROBLEMS SEEING THE WEBCAM SHOWS??
-- The most common issues are the following--
1) Are you trying to view when the cam is off. Be sure you are accessing during a scheduled showtime (schedule is listed within members section)
2) Some streams use REAL PLAYER and others use FLASH VIDEO player. You must have FREE BASIC Real Player 9 OR higher and the latest FLASH player (google on "download flash player" to get it)
3) Are you trying to access the cam from behind a FIREWALL or NORTON security software. You may need to disable those or configure them to work with Real Player. Advice on doing so can be found at www.Real.com by clicking on SUPPORT and searching on FIREWALL there.
4) Are you on AOL or WebTV and having problems? If you are on AOL, we suggest NOT using the AOL browser to view the site, but using the Internet Explorer or MOZILLA (mozilla.com) browser. It should work with WebTV but will not in some cases; contact us if that is your situation.
5) You can't see the whole screen or cam? ENLARGE your screen to fit more on!
6) Image is blurry? Probably means you are on a dial-up modem; all cams are going to be blurrier on dialup.
7) Image is freezing up regularly? Usually has to do with speed of your connection or extreme traffic on the net or in the chat room. If it persists, contact us.
8) You can't hear anything from the cam? TURN UP YOUR AUDIO on your PC!
NEED HELP WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP PASSWORD?
TO CANCEL A MEMBERSHIP OR REVISE IT GO TO:
OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION
You can phone 415-357-1600 for help or email webmaster AT tomlordmuscle.com (emails may take a few days to reply, so call if it's more urgent)